Effective date: May 26, 2019
PlusNow ("us", "we", or "our") operates the AdShield mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Usage Data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain non-identifiable information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- The type of mobile device you use
- The approximate location base on IP address of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Your mobile network operator
- Other diagnostic data
Tracking & Firebase Data
We use Firebase and similar tracking technologies to track the activity on our Service and hold certain information.
Use of Data
AdShield uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Usage Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Usage Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
PlusNow may disclose your Usage Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of AdShield
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Usage Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Usage Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect any non-identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Usage Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Usage Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]